Using Google Translate to Hear Musical Quality of Foreign Languages
Goto translate.google.com, paste this:
Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, “and what is the use of a book,” thought Alice “without pictures or conversation?”.
So she was considering in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid), whether the pleasure of making a daisy-chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.
Wonderland: Chapter 1: Down the Rabbit-Hole
click on the speaker icon to read out!
then you can change language and hear that language. What a great tool!
You might need to use Google Chrome web browser and have GTalk installed for this to work.
- Southern American
- New Orleans
- French English
- How to do an American Accent
- British 2
Accent Humor, Double Entendre
- Diane Kruger's French Accent Gets Her Out of Trouble Everytime
- Rednecks on Accents
- Shit Southern Women Say
- A Pun Rhapsody: My Drunk Kitchen, Episode Nachos
- Google Translate does Rap (beatboxing)
- Using Google Translate to Hear Musical Quality of Foreign Languages
- Lincoln SteerTheScript Commercial
- Shakespeare vs Dr Seuss Rap Battle
- Sign Language Interpreter Girl Steals the Show
- Polyglot: Young Man Speaks 20 Languages
- Real Time Speech Translation with Same Voice, English to Chinese by Machine
- Love in Beijing: Chinese Girls Good in Bed, American Girls …
- Kevin Spacey's accent in House of Cards