Wikipedia ban on Editing Tibet
Recently i was banned in editing Wikipedia for a month, on , for editing articles related to Tibet.
I tried to add a link to the External Link section on 2 articles, and modifies another article with references to the link, all related to the issues of Tibet.
The link is this: Li Ao on Tibet and Dalai Lama. It is a collection of youtube videos of Li Ao's talk show, with summary in English.
The 3 Wikipedia articles i added this links are:
- [ Human sacrifice ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice ]
- [ International Tibet Independence Movement ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Tibet_Independence_Movement ]
- [ Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenzin_Gyatso%2C_14th_Dalai_Lama ]
My exact edits are here:
- index.php?title=Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama&diff=215491103&oldid=215483766
- index.php?title=Human sacrifice&diff=215494380&oldid=215488595
- index.php?title=International Tibet Independence Movement&diff=209639923&oldid=209624161
Their reason is that i should not add links to my own website, and that my additions are propaganda from Taiwan Government.
They not only ban'd me from editing Wikipedia for a month, but also banned me on my own talk page, and one of the guy deleted the reason i gave for my edits.
My user talk page is here: [ User talk:P0lyglut ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:P0lyglut ]. My reasoning on my edit, that got deleted by DaGizza, is here: index.php?title=User talk:P0lyglut&diff=prev&oldid=215672906. For the record, in case Wikipedia completely erase these pages from database, here's the saved archived of the above pages: Wikipedia_ban_editing_tibet_200805.zip
If you feel what Li Ao said is important enough, please add to the Wikipedia articles. Thanks.