2023-03-29 this guy, is the prototype of phony
Lex Fridman, biggest idiot
this Lex Fridman guy, i must say, is one of the biggest idiot
I mean, low iq, and ladder climber. Truely. He and that joe rogan. And tim pool.
Now, of course, lots people are low iq. Literally, 90% of population, in the context of academic subjects. That is, if we are talking about academic subjects, then, literally 90% of population no fit. Academic subjects such as philosophy, economics, world pol, on religion, or bluntly math, sciences. But, that's not news.
What's more interesting, the reason i particular single out the lex, joe rogan, and Tim Pool, is that they are youtube superstars. They, each, r millions usd makers i think. Now among them, joe rogan and timpool r not interesting. Academics is not their subject matter. The rogan idiot just monkey babble on drugs and ufo. And tim is just frying usa sjw drama in the age of clickbait.
But lex fridman, standout, as one extremely idiotic guy, because intellectual science stuff, is in fact, his subject. Supposedly he teaches ai at mit and obviouly have done some. But jisus, his iq, i gather from just by watching him, is not good. Lower than most professors, i'd say. I mean, outstandingly bad.
But also, apparently from that Andrew Bustamante interview [see Andrew Bustamante, Ukrain War, CIA Spy] , it shows, that lex is the typical know-nothinger when it comes to pol. Have no idea how pol works, and believes the fairy tale of democracy that nyt fed him.
lex monkey interviewing kurzweil
Currently, watching the lex monkey interviewing kurzweil. Ok. Kurzweil guy, today, is really too old. Whatever his genius, whatever he has done, is not shown today in his person.
Kurz is 74. And, according to wikip i recall, he take assorted chemical drugs of his concoction, many pills per day, for longevity. But by his visage, he's not doing better than normal. Lol.
And the lex monkey, just like joe rogan, always, deflect, mislead, insert idiot things, to what the guest is saying. So, when the guest is some big smart guy, and is discussing some very interesting things, then, the idiotic joe rogan or lex, open their mouths, trying to summarize, inject opinion, or add humor, which faaking killed whatever interesting thing the guy is talking about.
Gosh. The lex monkey is intolerable. To the degree, u want to stop watching. It's like this: say, a professor u very much interested in, is interviewed by a highshcool kid. Everytime the professor is gettting onto something interesting, the kid says stupid things that kills it. So, the whole interview became, the professor trying to joke alone drama points skin deep.
Lex Fridman, Nassim Taleb, Bill Gates, Book Reading
- lex, is a what milengen called grifter. Traditionally, it's called opportunist, a ass-kisser, a ladder-climber, a phony.
- and lex is a low iq guy.
- he posted that reading list. most of it is classic, and many of the titles in lex's list, seems to be there more for the drama, in the current usa political turmoil.
- thus, possibly, he intentionally put together the list, to stir up commotion. and to implicate that he is an independent thinker.
- also, it is very shallow, as nassim idiot has pointed out, of those type who like to post saying reading 1 book a week.
- but reading book, isn't a mechanical process of the eye. it takes a lot time to let ideas sink in, or in some cases, require research in conjunction to reading.
- bill gates, is a classic example, of bragging about reading 1 book a week or so.
- bill gates, btw, is also, a mundane brain. not really a intellectual.
- now, Nassim Taleb, is also a questionable guy.
- nassim's tact to fame, is to attack other famous intellectuals by calling them idiots. he does that to a extreme degree.
- this nassim attacking lex incident, is a classic example.
- and nassim, is very quick to ban. he blocks by now i think thousands of people.
- between lex and nassim, lex is low iq. nassim, is much higher. Whereas lex is a know-nothinger among intellectuals, nassim, is a also-ran.
- 2023-01-02 https://twitter.com/xah_lee/status/1609986018152939520
Lex Fridman is also known as Alexei Fedotov
Eric Schmidt on Lex Fridman, 8th video
The more one digs into lex, the more questionable it becomes. Eric Schmidt, if u guys dunno, is one of the top, maybe even top 10, of usa deepstate. (Julian Assange's book talked about him, when Eric Schmidt visited assange in 2011.)