Is Gonzalo Lira an SBU Asset 2023-08-04
SBU = Security Service of Ukraine
Scott Ritter says Gonzalo Lira is a ukraine asset
- This is critical.
- Scott Ritter says Gonzalo Lira is a ukraine asset.
- starting around 7:00, the claim starts at 17:00 .
George Eliason Agree Gonzalo Lira is SBU Asset
- Gonzalo Lira Why I stand with Scott Ritter and Eva Bartlett- new circumstantial evidence
- Regarding Gonzalo Lira's situation there is circumstantial evidence that looks clear Take a step back. Look and weigh it out yourself.
- I did and I'm presenting new evidence. It becomes quite clear.
Eva Bartlett on Gonzalo Lira
- on gonzalo lira
- by Eva Bartlett
- Vanessa Beeley
The Duran, on Lira SBU Asset
starting at 05:56, on Scott Ritter's claim that lira is a SBU asset.
On Gonzalo Lira and Scott Ritter
- it is very interesting, that scott ritter says lira is a SBU asset
- been thinking over about this a bit today, hard to say who is right
- i tend to think, ritter is wrong
- i think lira is not an agent
- one biggest point by ritter is saying that there's no reason for ukrain to release lira
- such that lira got a chance to do his elaborate escape video on youtube
- and also, the 1st time capture, where lira basically continued to bad mouth ukrain daily, as if nothing happened
- that's ritter's argument, that lira is not to be trusted, at least after his first capture.
- ritter also says, what lira do as agent, is to gather a list of people who r anti ukrain
- now, i think ritter has a point that ukrain would not have released lira, twice.
- but it doesn't make sense to me about lira being an agent, because, bad mouthing ukrain isn't helping ukrain, and i do not see any benefit that lira could do about gathering a enemy list for ukrain.
- and the way lira bad mouth ukrain, is really serious and somewhat in depth.
- even if, nothing unknow is released via lira.
- however, the way lira bad mouth ukrain, i'd consider, is really heavy psy warfare, info warfare, that is damaging ukrain a lot.
- so, i doubt the theory lira is a agent for ukrain, that lira's actual purpose is to gather a enemy list.
- on the other hand, is that lira says he been tortured. specifically, punched in chest, broken rib, and toothpick on his eye. however, he looked healthy.
- also, lira's behavior and ways, is nutty. he talked tall tales about how usd is gonna collapse, about incoming incredible inflation or deflation, and somewhat failed in his regular claim how russia is gonna wipe out ukrain by next month, etc.
Gonzalo Lira, the nutjob. Of the reasons he is a ukraine asset are:
- They would not have let him go, after being captured twice.
- After first capture, he still bad mouth ukraine daily, as if nothing happened, right in ukraine.
- Seems lira phoned someone for help and asked for THEIR address.
- His claim of broken rib and toothpick rubbing eye, seems a tall tale. he looks healthy and jovial. not someone just out of torture.
however, there are no any hard evidence so far.
Lira is a true nutjob. He has to make a video (multiple), publish it to the world, announcing his plan for escaping death. Also, right after he got captured the first time, he continues bad mouthing ukraine non-stop. Also, he has a fallout with scott ritter, in a quite strange way.
It's fun to watch him. but given he is at a nazi center, they would have easily killed him and nobody knows.
am not sure he's the ukraine fbi asset, because, as far as infowar goes, the lira guy is doing HUGE damage to ukraine and the usa deepstate.
(info/psy war is the most CRITICAL and SEVERE war going on right now across internet, among multiple parties (democ vs repub, usa isreal china russia, and covid corps, energy corps etc), each spending billion million and bots and agents and orgs etc).