The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect
A Novel by Roger Williams
In the best possible future, there will be
no war, no famine, no crime,
no sickness, no oppression,
no fear, no limits, no shame…
…and nothing to do.
This online novel contains strong language and extreme depictions of acts of sex and violence. Readers who are sensitive to such things should exercise discretion.
- Chapter 1 Caroline at Play
- Chapter 2 Lawrence Builds a Computer
- Chapter 3 Caroline and Anne-Marie
- Chapter 4 After the Night of Miracles
- Chapter 5 Caroline Approaches
- Chapter 6 After the Change
- Chapter 7 Caroline and Lawrence
- Chapter 8 After the Fall
Notes from Xah Lee
The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect is a short science fiction, written by Roger Williams, published in 2002. (5.8 k words)
Foremost, it is a torture porn fantasy. You'll read, in graphic detail, how a girl is being maimed, flayed, alive and with orgasm. Secondarily, it is a scenario of a omnipotent machine; a philosophical characterization of human animals as pursuit process.
The home URL of the novel, with Roger's intro, interview, notes on how it is written, paper-bound printed copy etc, is at: Source localroger.com.
The annotated version here has the HTML redone (is now valid HTML), and the annotation is made by me (Xah Lee) in 2009-02. The work is mirrored here with Roger Williams's permission.
The novel is Copyright © 1994, 2002 by Roger Williams. For copyright details, see: Source localroger.com.
A printed version is available at amazon.
- Industrial Society and its Future (Unabomber Manifesto)
- Flatland by Edwin A Abbott. (dark science fiction; a mock history of human animals)
- Time Machine by H G Wells. (dark science fiction; futurism; dystopia)
- Cindy's Torment (torture porn that sparked internet censorship)
- Justine by Marquis de Sade (Hardcore Sadomasochism) (torture porn in the 1700s)