Printed Citations to Xah Lee Site
This page lists citations from printed publications to my website xahlee.info.
For online awards and praises, see: Xah Lee Site Awards and Recognitions.
Math: Plane Curves
Following are citations to Visual Dictionary of Special Plane Curves.
- US patent Patent number: 7275562◆Filing date: Oct 17, 2001◆Issue date: Oct 2, 2007◆ Application number: 09/981,840◆Extensible spiral for flex circuit◆Phillip W. Barth et al.
- Geometric Algebra with Applications in Engineering , by Christian Perwass. (Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (December 16, 2008), ISBN-10: 354089067X, ISBN-13: 978-3540890676), Buy at amazon ♠
- Introduction To Plane Algebraic Curves , By Ernst Kunz, Richard G Belshoff. ISBN-10: 0817643818. Buy at amazon ♠
- Handbook of Geometric Programming Using Open Geometry GL, by Georg Glaeser (Author), Hans-Peter Schröcker (Author). (Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (July 31, 2002), ISBN-10: 0387952721, ISBN-13: 978-0387952727) Buy at amazon ♠
- Clifford Algebras: Applications to Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering (Progress in Mathematical Physics, Vol. 34) (2003), by Rafal Ablamowicz (Editor). (Publisher: Birkhäuser Boston; 1 edition (December 4, 2003), ISBN-10: 0817635254, ISBN-13: 978-0817635251) Buy at amazon ♠
- Morphs, Mallards, and Montages: Computer-aided Imagination , by Andrew Glassner. (Publisher: AK Peters; illustrated edition edition (July 29, 2004), ISBN-10: 1568812310, ISBN-13: 978-1568812311) Buy at amazon ♠
- The CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics , by Eric W. Weisstein. ISBN-10: 0849396409 Buy at amazon (about 10 or 20 references to my plane curves website.)
- The Sophists: an introduction Buy at amazon (2008), By Patricia F. O'Grady. (ISBN 0715636952) ♠, ♠
- Geometry in Action: A Discovery Approach Using The Geometer's Sketchpad , by Clark Kimberling. (Publisher: Key Curriculum; 1 edition (April 10, 2003), ISBN-10: 1931914028, ISBN-13: 978-1931914024) Buy at amazon ♠
- Emerging Lithographic Technologies 9 (Proceedings of SPIE) by R. Scott Mackay (Editor). (Publisher: SPIE-International Society for Optical Engine; illustrated edition (May 30, 2005), ISBN-10: 0819457310, ISBN-13: 978-0819457318) Buy at amazon ♠
- Mom! There's an Astroid in My Closet! , by Derek Seiple, Eugene Boman, Richard Brazier. (Mathematics Magazine, vol. 80, (2007), pp. 104-111) astroid_seiple104.pdf
- Complex Variables: Principles and Problem Sessions By A K Kapoor. (ISBN-10: 981431353X | ISBN-13: 978-9814313537; World Scientific Publishing Company) Buy at amazon
- The Computer Graphics Manual (Texts in Computer Science) By David Salomon. Buy at amazon @ Source books.google.com
Math: Wallpaper Groups
Following are citations to The Discontinuous Groups of Rotation and Translation in the Plane.
- Symmetry: A Very Short Introduction By Ian Stewart. Buy at amazon
- Geometric Group Theory: Geneva and Barcelona Conferences , by Goulnara N. Arzhantseva et. al. (ISBN-10: 3764384115, ISBN-13: 978-3764384111) Buy at amazon ♠
- Making Mathematics with Needlework: Ten Papers and Ten Projects , by sarah-marie Belcastro (Author, Editor), Carolyn Yackel (Editor) Buy at amazon ♠ ♠
- Geometric Modeling: Techniques, Applications, Systems and Tools , by Muhammad Sarfraz (Editor). (Publisher: Springer; 1 edition, ISBN-10: 1402018177, ISBN-13: 978-1402018176) Buy at amazon ♠
- The Universal Book of Mathematics: From Abracadabra to Zeno's Paradoxes , by David Darling. Buy at amazon ♠ ♠
- Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages [4th International Symposium, PADL 2002, Portland, OR, USA, January 19-20, 2002. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)] (2002), by Shriram Krishnamurthi, C. R. Ramakrishnan. Buy at amazon ♠ ♠
- La matematica e la vita quotidiana, By Simonetta Di Sieno, Marco Rigoli, Teresa Sichel. (ISBN 8884830931, 9788884830937) ♠
- The Pentagon: a mathematics magazine for students (Volumes 62-6)
- Grid Method Classification of Islamic Geometric Patterns, By Ahmad M Aljamali, Ebad Banissi, Department of Computing, Information Systems and Mathematics. South Bank University. London. ♠
Following are citations to misc math articles.
- The Second Life Grid: The Official Guide to Communication, Collaboration … By Kimberly Rufer-Bach. ♠
- Harley Hahn's Internet and Web yellow pages , by Harley Hahn. Osborne/McGraw Hill.
Following are citations to misc programing language tutorial or articles.
- Python documentation bug 2046 http://bugs.python.org/issue2406 See bottom Python Doc Problem: gzip
- Mathematica Cookbook Buy at amazon (2010), By Sal Mangano. ♠. Cites: Concepts and Confusions of Prefix, Infix, Postfix and Lisp Notations.
- PostgreSQL 9.0 Official Documentation - Volume II. Server Administration By The Postgresql Global Development Group. @ Buy at amazon
- Enterprise Interoperability II: New Challenges and Approaches Buy at amazon (2007), by Ricardo Jardim-Gonçalves, Jörg P. Müller, Kai Mertins, Martin Zelm. ♠. Cites: What is Expressiveness in a Computer Language.
- Free and Open Source Software By Wikimedia Foundation. At http://books.google.com/books?id=HrGRkNFgJGgC
Non-math or non-programing books and articles citing xahlee.org.
- Symmetry in Syntax: Merge, Move and Labels (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics) By Barbara Citko. @ Buy at amazon
- Reflets réciproques (Currents in Comparative Romance Languages and Literatures) (French Edition) By Pamela Marie Hoffer. @ Buy at amazonSource
- Linguaggio e genere: grammatica e usi , By Silvia Luraghi, Anna Olita. (ISBN 8843039261, 9788843039265) (Cites an article I wrote on the Chinese 木蘭辭 (Mulan Ballad).) ♠
- Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition: 5th International Conference, MLDM 2007, Leipzig, Germany, July 18-20, 2007, Proceedings (Lecture … / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence), by Petra Perner (Editor). (Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (September 10, 2007), ISBN-10: 3540734988, ISBN-13: 978-3540734987) (Cites my name as an outlier in statistical analysis of newsgroup posts.) Buy at amazon ♠
- Governing the World Trade Organization: Past, Present and Beyond Doha By Thomas Cottier, Manfred Elsig. @ Buy at amazon
- The Rhetoric of Music: A Theoretical Synthesis By Alex Bailey. (? Rocky Mountain Communication Review, Vol 3:1 (summper 2006), The University Of Utah) (Cites my blog writing on a piece of song.) ♠ ♠