Wordy Blog Archive 2013-03
English Accent: British Accent 2 📺
Google Translate does Rap (beatboxing) 📺
updated. Online English Dictionary Tools
when you type “weather” or “whether”, make sure you don't botch it into wether, because that could be devastating.
St. Patrick's Day, although not a legal holiday anywhere in the United States, is nonetheless widely recognised and celebrated throughout the country. It is primarily observed as a celebration of Irish and Irish American culture; celebrations include prominent displays of the colour green, feasting, copious consumption of alcohol, religious observances, and numerous parades. The holiday has been celebrated on the North American continent since the late eighteenth century.
from [ Saint Patrick's Day ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick%27s_Day ]
☘. [ Shamrock ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamrock ]
The shamrock refers to the young sprigs of clover or trefoil. It is known as a symbol of Ireland, with St. Patrick having used it as a metaphor for the Christian Trinity, according to legend. The name shamrock is derived from Irish seamróg, which is the diminutive version of the Irish word for clover (seamair) meaning simply “little clover” or “young clover”.
watch this. English Accent: British Accent 📺. What's the exact locality of the brother sister's accent?
heard of science news of turning excrement into artificial food? The idea is also in Gulliver's Travels 1726 Gulliver's Travels. PART III. A VOYAGE TO LAPUTA, BALNIBARBI, LUGGNAGG, GLUBBDUBDRIB, AND JAPAN.
some fantastic readings, on language and logic.
- [ Hyponymy ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponymy ]
- [ Philosophical language ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_language ]
- [ The search for the perfect language ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_search_for_the_perfect_language ]
- [ Natural semantic metalanguage ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_semantic_metalanguage ]
- [ Real Character ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Character ]
- [ Algebraic logic ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebraic_logic ]
- [ Alphabet of human thought ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_of_human_thought ]
- [ Toki Pona ] [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toki_Pona ]