Second Life: XstreetSL Item Disappears
There's a really bad bug in XstreetSL. If you item has multiple languages, and when you edit the page or add a language, the item will disappear, for about 2 to 3 days.
This is now a known issue, as jira bug 114.
Here's some detail of my story.
This happen to me too. I make slightly over $100 usd per month, and the primary product that made this happen is a particle making machine.
My item is this xstreetsl.com ItemID 1387599.
It does have multiple languages which i added long ago.
On 2010-05-20, i tried to update the description for a new manual, and bang, the item disappeared. I went into panic. Spend 2 hours eventually found a place to post to Linden Labs support, and also posted to xstreet market place forum. Just got a notice from support today (2010-05-24) that points me to this jira bug page.
It'd very bad for me particularly because i have hundreds of note cards in all manuals and advertisements, already distributed in-world, that points to the xstreet url. As well all my documents and advertisement on my website pointing to this url. I also have ratings and user comments on the item. The item is also a featured item i paid for about a year now.
Glad that the item came back though. (4 days)
Hope Lindens will fix this asap.
Now i'm afraid to edit the page.