Second Life: Xah Particle Maker
- No Scripting Skill Required. Just touch buttons and mouse glide on panels. Respond to typed command too.
- 17 presets by touch: rain, snow, flame, volcano, fireworks, smoke, water jet, laser blast, supernova, solar wave, double spiral, flowing hearts, and more …
- Easy to use. Simple 3D touch panels. Not a flat HUD or complex control center.
- Real Time Control. The sliders update particles in real time as you move your mouse.
- Generates LSL source code. One touch generates particle script to put in your prim. (full perm)
- Smart random particle generator. Smart algorithm finds good particle patterns by a single touch. Discover effects you've never thought of!
- Supports Textures. Drag a texture from your inventory onto a prim and see its effects in particle immediately.
- Supports Targeting. Touch a prim makes particles follow you.
- Automatic Version Update. Automatically gives you the latest version, free.
Features for Scripters
- Type commands to set any parameters with numerical values.
- Commands have 2 or 3-letter abbreviations. (e.g.
StartScale 2 3can be
ss 2 3.)
- Auto correct out of bound values. (e.g. Typing
age 40will invoke the chat “Max sprite age is 30 seconds. I've set it to 30 for you.”.)
- Smartly activates dependant parameters. (e.g. Typing
BeginRadius 2may say: “Pattern needs to be Explode, Angle, or Angle Cone, for begin radius to take effect. I have set pattern to Angle Cone for you.” or “PSYS_PART_FOLLOW_SRC_MASK needs to be off for begin radius to have effect. I have now turned it off for you.”.)
- Shows all current active parameter's values in a glace. (Inactive parameter's values are displayed by a diamond: “◇”.)
- Accept color code in hex/0-255/lsl syntaxes. (e.g.
startcolor 1 0 0,
startcolor 255 0 0.)
- Accept angle inputs by degree. (e.g.
AngleRange 80 90instead of
AngleRange 1.396 1.57.)
- No need to type vector brackets. If less than 3 vector components are given, smartly set missing components. (e.g.
ForceVector 2is the same as
ForceVector 0 0 2, for PSYS_SRC_ACCEL.)
Particle Parameter Display and Commands
Where To Buy?
- Item at SL Marketplace.
Free Affiliate Vendor
Get a free vendor. For each sale from the vendor, you get 20% immediately. Buy it from this vendor and you save too! Get the vendor at: SL Marketplace.